Terms and conditions
Each participating shop will have one golden envelope hidden somewhere on the shop floor. The finder of a golden envelope with a winning voucher within it is eligible to claim a pair of adult tickets for the Heroes at Highclere event on 3 August 2014.
- Tickets must be redeemed by presenting the golden envelope and voucher contained within it at the Oxfam shop till counter. Neither the golden envelope nor the voucher will permit entry to the event, only official tickets will permit entry.
- There are 25 pairs of tickets (50 tickets in total) being given away. Shops will know whether or not they have a golden envelope in their store; only shops with a golden envelope will have a promotional poster in their window and a copy of these terms and conditions on display.
- Customers must not disrupt displays or attempt to gain access to non-public areas of the shop in an attempt to try and find the tickets and must observe any additional instructions relating to the promotion (whether verbal or written) issued by any member of Oxfam staff or volunteer in any participating shop.
- The closing date for the promotion is Saturday 26 July 2014 or whenever the Golden Tickets have been found, whichever is sooner.
- No purchase is necessary.
- There is no cash alternative and tickets cannot be sold on.
- Winners agree to have their contact details taken for publicity purposes.
- The promotion is not open to Oxfam employees or volunteers.
- In the event of a dispute, Oxfam's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
Back to Heroes at Highclere