Cookies on oxfam

We use cookies to ensure that you have the best experience on our website. If you continue browsing, we’ll assume that you are happy to receive all our cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Find out more Close

Cirque du Soleil's Amaluna at the Royal Albert Hall, 12 January 2017

Come on a journey to a mysterious island where beauty and courage await...

Cirque du Soleil will soon return to the world-famous Royal Albert Hall with its stunning show, Amaluna. Support Oxfam by joining us for this acrobatic spectacular and visual feast!

'gorgeous visuals and dazzling circus acts' - New York Post

Why not treat yourself and your loved ones to tickets for Cirque du Soleil's sensational new show 'Amaluna' at the Royal Albert Hall this January and support Oxfam at no extra cost?

Oxfam is thrilled to have been chosen again as a benefit partner for the special premier performance of Cirque du Soleil's new show at the Royal Albert Hall on 12th January 2017. For every Oxfam ticket you buy, we will receive 70% of the value of the ticket, while the remaining 30% will be donated to one of Cirque du Soleil's social circus programmes.

To enjoy the show and support Oxfam, simply follow this link to buy your tickets.

Tickets start from £42 and proceeds will help the poorest people in the world to overcome extreme poverty.

THURSDAY 12TH JANUARY 2016, 8PM
Or call the box office on +44 (0)20 7589 8212 and quote OXFAMUK

Win tickets!

As part of Oxfam's partnership with Cirque du Soleil and to celebrate the launch of Amaluna there will be a very special Christmas tree at St Pancras International this festive season! Members of the public will be able to turn on the lights by making a donation to support Oxfam's vital work.

Text LIGHT to 70066 to donate £2 to Oxfam and light up the tree!

By lighting the tree, you have the chance to enter for free our prize draw to win tickets to the premiere of Amaluna at the Royal Albert Hall on 12 January 2017.

Texting LIGHT to 70066 costs £2 plus standard network rate. By texting you consent to future telephone & SMS marketing contact from Oxfam. Text LIGHTNO to 70066 to enter, but stop future calls & texts.

You will receive a reply text asking if you would like to enter the free prize draw. To enter, reply as prompted. Alternatively, you can enter the free prize draw without donating to light the tree by texting CIRQUE to 87474, Texts cost standard network rate. By texting you consent to future telephone & SMS marketing contact from Oxfam. Text CIRQUENO to 87474 to enter, but stop future calls & texts. Full terms and conditions below. Competition ends 02/01/2017 at 11.59pm.

Terms and conditions

  • To light the tree and donate £2, text LIGHT to 70066.
    • Texts cost £2 plus standard network rate.
    • By texting you consent to future telephone & SMS marketing contact from Oxfam.
    • Text LIGHTNO to 70066 to enter but stop future calls & texts.
  • Free entry to prize draw for LIGHT donators:
    • You will receive a reply text asking if you would like to enter the free prize draw. Reply as prompted.
  • Free entry for prize draw only:
    • You can enter the free prize draw without donating to light the tree by texting CIRQUE to 87474, texts cost standard network rate.
    • By texting you consent to future telephone & SMS marketing contact from Oxfam.
    • Text CIRQUENO to 87474 to enter but stop future calls & texts.
  • The competition will close 2nd January at 11.59pm.
  • Oxfam volunteers or members of staff are not eligible to win.
  • Entrants must be a resident of the UK.
  • All entrants must be over the age of 18. The winner will be chosen at random. Winners will be contacted within 7 days.
  • The winner and runners up will be contacted between 9am and 5pm on 3rd January 2017. In the event of non-contact with a selected winner, another winner will be selected.
  • The prizes cannot be used for any commercial activity.
  • First prize is a Private Box Experience for 12 people at Amaluna Royal Albert Hall Premiere night on 12th January 2017 including food and beverages.
  • Runner up prize is one of 50 pairs of tickets to the premiere performance on 12th January. Price level 1 - 4 Tickets are subject to availability and valid for 12th January only.
  • Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. All products are subject to availability. Winners are responsible for their own travel to and from the show. Oxfam GB bears no responsibility in the event of the unavailability of the prize or if the prize is not delivered safely to the winner.
  • This competition is organised by Oxfam GB, Oxfam House, John Smith Drive, Oxford OX4 2JY. Oxfam is a registered charity in England and Wales (202918) and Scotland (SCO39042).