This is a fantastic opportunity to be a volunteer in a busy, vibrant and successful Oxfam Shop. During this time, you will gain management and retail experience while being part of a fun and friendly team. Ideally, you will volunteer up to 3 days per week for a period of 3 months.
- Donation processes
- Cash handling
- New product management
- Customer service
Skills and competencies:
- Honest, reliable and hard working.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to motivate team member to achieve maximum sales.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a friendly, fun and diverse team.
- A desire to sell and engage with customers.
- An interest in second hand goods.
What this role can offer the volunteer:
- You will be helping Oxfam in its mission to build a just world without poverty.
- Learn new skills with an option to attend internal training workshops.
- Gain experience of working in a fast paced retail environment.
- Be part of an amazing diverse team of national and international volunteers.
- Lunch costs and reasonable travel expenses can be reimbursed in line with Oxfam's policy.
Julia Campbell, Shop Manager
80 Highgate High Street, Highgate
N6 5HX 020 8340 3888
8 November 2016
Applications will be considered as they are received