Our shop is a bright and lively shop with a great vibe. Having recently had a partial refit we now want to make the most of our clothing and fashion offer. Clothing constitutes half of our shop floor so we are looking to build a large, happy and productive clothing team.
You should be able to offer at least one 4-hour shift per week.
1. Sorting clothing to our shop standard.
2. Pricing items to our shop standard.
3. Merchandising and managing our clothing offer to a high standard.
4. Refreshing stock on a daily basis
Skills and competencies:
1. Ability to recognise labels, what's hot and what's not!
2. A working knowledge of what is fashionable and on trend.
3. Attention to detail.
5. Team player.
What this role can offer the volunteer:
The chance to contribute to Oxfam's work fighting poverty and injustice.
You will gain a working knowledge of all aspects of a successful second hand clothing offer, with the possibility of specialising in retro/vintage.
Training will be given.
The chance of development to Shift Leader level.
The opportunity to train others in the future if you so wish.
You will meet great, like minded people.
An up-to-date reference for your C.V after 3 months.
Local travel costs and lunch expenses can be reimbursed in line with Oxfam policy.