We have an established retro/vintage offer. We are now looking to make more of this fab section. Our fantastic Retro Volunteer is in need of a "side-kick"!
You should be able to offer at least four hours per week.
1. Assisting and communicating with our current Retro/Vintage clothing volunteer.
2. Filtering the retro wear out of all the shop donations.
3. Thinking of ways to source more retro stock.
4. Complimenting the offer with window displays and advertising online/in shop.
5. Finally: Have fun with it!
Skills and competencies:
1. Ability to recognise Retro/Vintage wear.
2. Attention to detail .
3. A creative eye to ensure the section always looks fresh 'n' funky.
4. Ability to plan and organise effective window displays.
What this role can offer the volunteer:
1. The chance to grow a section and improve sales for Oxfam
2. The opportunity to get really creative and record display work for portfolios. The sky's the limit!
3. An up-to-date reference after 3 months.
4. Reasonable local travel costs and lunch expenses can be reimbursed in line with Oxfam policy.