This is a great opportunity to volunteer in a vibrant Oxfam shop, and an opportunity to help in the fight against poverty. The 'Reworked' project is dedicated to re-using, up-cycling and reworking donated items for re-sale within the shop.
Once or more a week.
Morning shifts: 9.30am to 1.00pm
Afternoon shifts: 1:00pm to 5:30pm
- Customer Service on shop floor
- Possibly operating the till
- Create a range of unique fashion items and accessories
- Merchandising/selling reworked items within shop
- Working within a team
Skills and competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to motivate people
- Reliable, organised and enthusiastic
- Dressmaking/designer skills a bonus
- Interest in fashion
What this role can offer the volunteer:
The opportunity to work within an exciting new project. The chance to create one-of-a-kind, sustainable fashions and accessories. The opportunity to be part of a creative, friendly team.