We are a boutique in Chiswick specializing in fashionable and designer clothing and accessories. We are looking for someone with a keen interest in fashion and merchandising to join our team.
Ideally you will be able to offer one or two four-hour shifts per week.
- Customer service.
- Visual merchandising: shop and mannequins.
- Sorting and preparing stock.
- Tidying and setting shop standards.
Skills and competencies:
- No formal qualifications are required; ongoing training provided.
- Knowledge of current trends and designers is desirable but not essential.
- A desire to learn about visual merchandising.
- Good communication skills.
- Good at team work.
- Willingness to learn and be flexible.
- To be responsible and reliable.
What this role can offer the volunteer:
- The opportunity to contribute to Oxfam's work of achieving a just world without poverty.
- A unique opportunity to volunteer in a trendy boutique in the Chiswick area.
- Learn new skills and enhance your CV.
- Gain skills required to have a career in fashion retail.
- Meet new people and improve your ability to work as a team.
- Lunch and travel expenses can be paid in line with Oxfam's policy.
Tel: +44 (0) 208 994 4888
190 Chiswick High Road
London W4 1PP