This is a good opportunity to volunteer in a warm and well merchandized store, and gives the applicant the ability to make a great impression as they may be the first point of call to customers. We are particularly looking for someone who is proactive and is able to multi-task.
Frequency: Minimum 1 shift, 4 Hrs.
- Serving customers on the till
- Merchandizing and tidying the shop floor
- Answering queries
- Answering the Telephone
- Till Duties
- Sorting and Pricing donations
Skills and competencies:
- Excellent attention to detail
- An interest in Customer service and either books/clothes or music
- Reliability and the ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work within agreed shop guidelines
What this role can offer the volunteer:
This is an opportunity for someone to gain work experience or simply help Oxfam in a well merchandized store with a diverse and warm team. All training will be given and we take pride in continually developing our team so that they can gain as many skills as possible to maximise their potential but ultimately to effect sales so that our store can devote even more money to Oxfam's project work.