This is an ideal opportunity for someone interested in fashion to utilise their passion in a warm and pleasant shop.
Frequency: 1-2 days depending on applicant. 2 shifts of 3 hours minimum.
- Sorting through donated accessories
- Researching and pricing items
- Merchandising and displaying items
- Maintaining levels of stock in the shop
- Maintaining retail standards
Skills and competencies:
- An interest in fashion and accessories
- No formal qualifications are required. Training will be given
- A keen eye for detail
- Reliable, punctual and responsible
- Friendly and enthusiastic and being able to work in a team
What this role can offer the volunteer:
- Learn new skills and strengthen your CV
- Gain and develop valuable retail experience
- An opportunity to work with a friendly and diverse team.
- A chance to volunteer for Oxfam in its mission to eliminate poverty and suffering
- Lunch and travel expenses reimbursed in line with Oxfam's volunteering policy
Linda Smith (Manager) or
David Doniewski (Deputy Volunteer Manager)
Oxfam Shop, Amersham
41 Sycamore Road, Amersham, Bucks, HP6 5EJ
Tel: 01494 721812