This is an ideal opportunity for someone interested in men's fashion to make use of their passion in a pleasant and inviting shop.
Frequency: 1-2 days depending on applicant. 2 shifts of 3 hours minimum.
- Sorting through donated items
- Researching and pricing items
- Merchandising and displaying items
- Maintaining levels of stock in the shop
- Maintaining retail standards
Skills and competencies:
- An interest in, and knowledge of, men's fashion
- Friendly and enthusiastic and being able to work in a team
- A keen eye for detail
- Be reliable, punctual and reliable
- No formal qualifications are needed as training will be provided
What this role can offer the volunteer:
- This role will give the applicant experience and an insight into men's fashion and current trends whilst working with a diverse team who all volunteer for a charity committed to combating poverty.
- Lunch and travel expenses reimbursed in line with Oxfam's volunteering policy
Linda Smith (Manager) or
David Doniewski (Deputy Volunteer Manager)
Oxfam Shop, Amersham
41 Sycamore Road, Amersham, Bucks, HP6 5EJ
Tel: 01494 721812