Can you work on a standalone basis, plan your own workload at a time to suit yourself, walk into an Oxfam shop unannounced, complete a shop audit to a good standard, whilst working professionally with the local shop team. If so, read on :
We are looking for well motivated individuals :
- To liaise with shop and area managers to ensure effective independent review of all major risks of the shop on a regular basis, with interim audits as needed
- To plan, organise and carry out an audit plan
- To report detailed findings of the audit to the UK Audit Manager
- To make recommendations on the systems and procedures being reviewed.
- To review and report on the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of the financial and other information that is provided for management
Frequency: Totally flexible as commitment would be for approx 25 days over the year ( minimum 10 audits).
Locations: South Yorkshire/North Derbyshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire and Humberside, North Yorkshire, East Lancashire, North and West London & Hampshire.
Steve Pratt I UK Audit Manager
Oxfam GB I 2nd Floor, 62 Cotham Hill, Bristol BS6 6JR
Tel: +441179731837 or +447786110053