Oxfam Ewell Village specialises in high quality clothing and accessories This is an ideal opportunity for someone interested in fashion to make use of their passion within an interesting charity retail environment.
Minimum of 1 shift a week (4 hour shift)
- Organising and maintaining the clothing section of stock room.
- Sorting through incoming donated stock, according to Oxfam's retail standards.
- Valuing and pricing within the shop pricing guidelines and policy ready for the shop floor.
- Use the guidelines from Oxfam and from the Shop Manager in order to keep up with current trends.
Skills and competencies:
- Reliability & ability to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- No formal qualifications needed as full training will be given.
What this role can offer the volunteer:
- Opportunity to gain experience and an insight into men's fashion and current trends.
- Working with a diverse team of friendly and welcoming like-minded people.
- Retail training and experience.
- Personal development.
- An opportunity to contribute to Oxfam's mission.
Download and complete the Volunteer Application Form and send to the email address above.
Telephone 02083940187 and speak to Shop Manager Bill Watson for more guidance on how to apply.