This is a good opportunity to volunteer in a vibrant and fast paced Oxfam shop. We would like you to co-ordinate our recruitment initiatives and help us attract great volunteers. You will put together recruitment campaigns, market the shop and its various business streams to potential volunteers, and ensure our volunteer references are up to date.
Frequency: Minimum of a 4 hour shift per week.
- Interacting with people from all walks of life
- Working with the management team to ensure we comply with Oxfam policies
- Putting together innovative and eye catching recruitment campaigns
- Data Administration
- Project Work
Skills and competencies:
- Great People Skills
- Knowledge or Interest in Recruitment
- Attention to detail
- Working independently and as part of a team
- Good IT skills
What this role can offer the volunteer:
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills with Oxfam. You will be given the space to grow yourself in a friendly, diverse and at times challenging environment. You'll get all the support and training you need, and will have some fantastic new skills and experiences to put on your CV.
Lunch and travel expenses reimbursed in line with Oxfam's volunteering policy.