COMPETITION: Show us your Isle of Wight Style
Tanya Kalyan Online fashion assistant
15th May 2012
Image credit Vectisradar.com, with thanks
Full details on how to enter at the bottom of the page
Today is an exciting day, because we're launching a brand new competition with our friends at Isle of Wight to win two free tickets to this year's festival.... I know! With headline acts including Jessie J, Example , and my personal hero Bruce Springsteen, as well as Primal Scream kicking things of on Thursday at the big top (GET YOUR ROCKS OFF!) this year's three-dayer has arguably the best line-up of the entire 2012 festival season.
images: the Isle of Wight team, with thanks
This year, Oxfam will be launching its festival fashion shop at Isle of Wight. Our trendy shop team will be hand-selecting the clothing for each festival this year, and we want your help. So show us your Isle of Wight Festival style and we'll make sure the shop is packed full of all those fashion pieces you can't wait to get your hands on. And in return you'll be in with a chance to win 2 weekend camping tickets to the festival - to see the Oxfam Festival Shop, and all the bands, for yourself! Just send us a picture of your Isle of
Wight Style (on twitter or instagram using #MyIOWstyle), we'll be posting them all onto our Fashion blog (you'll be famous!) and then tell all of your friends to vote for you!
How to enter:
In order to order to be eligable for this competition entrants must:
- 'Like' Oxfam Fashion on either Twitter (@Oxfamfashion) or Instagram (oxfamgb) - we need to DM you if you're the winner!
- Style an individual festival look including a piece of vintage/second-hand clothing
- Tweet @ us your picture, or post on instagram using the hashtag #MyIOWstyle (these must be set to public so we can find them). You have until noon on the 15th June to enter your outfit before the competition closes for a public vote.
- All entries will be posted on the Oxfam Fashion blog on 15th June, so get your friends to vote/like your outfit to help you win!
Also don't forget to check out the Isle of Wight festival Facebook page facebook.com/iwfestival and Twitter @IsleofWightFest for all the latest updates and announcements!!
Terms and Conditions:
Show us your IOW Festival Style and win 2 weekend camping tickets to the Festival 2012, courtesy of the IOW Festival.
- To participate in the competition entrants must tweet @OxfamFashion a full length photograph of your festival style or use the hashtag #MyIOWstyle on Instagram (these must be set to public).
- This competition is free to enter via social media. There is no postal entry.
- The prize completion starts on Tuesday 15th May 2012 and is open for entries until 12noon Friday 15th June 2012. Public voting for the winner commences on Friday 15th June 2012 when the entries are posted onto the Oxfam Fashion blog www.oxfam.org.uk/fashion-blog. Public Voting closes at 9am on Monday 18th June 2012.
- The prize is a pair of weekend camping tickets to the Isle of Wight 2012 Festival. T&C's of the Isle of Wight Festival tickets must be adhered to and can be found here (www.isleofwightfestival.com/tickets.aspx)
- The winner must provide their own transport and camping equipment. There is no alternative prize or cash equivalent
- The prize will be posted to the winner and can only be delivered to UK addresses.
- Prior to entry, participants should check their availability for the dates of the festival (21st-24th June 2012)
- Entrants must be 18 years of age and may be asked for ID on arrival at the festival.
- Oxfam volunteers or members of staff are not eligible to enter.
- Only one entry per person
- All entries received by 15th June 2012 (see above) will be posted onto the Oxfam fashion blog and winners will be selected by public vote.
- The winning entry will be posted on the Oxfam Fashion blog www.oxfam.org.uk/fashion-blog on Monday 18th June 2012. The winner will need to provide an address so that tickets can be posted.
- Winners will be announced on Monday 18th June on Oxfam and Isle of Wight Festival social media.
- The winner's name and winning photograph, and all other entered photographs can be used in post-event publicity by Oxfam and the Isle of Wight Festival.
- Subject to T&C 14, copyright for the images remains with the entrant. By entering the competition you permit Oxfam to use these images in Oxfam Fashion communications for perpetuity.