How it works:
1. You download free curriculum-linked teaching resources.
How can we share the Earth's resources more fairly?
An assembly and lesson plan written especially for this project. Available in English and Welsh.
Take your pick
Select from a range of topics related to overcoming poverty
2. Your pupils learn about the issues and write open letters about them. You can order as many blank letter templates as you need*.
3. Pupils also collect unwanted books - here's a letter to send home to parents Here it is in Welsh.
4. You donate the letters and books to your local Oxfam shop. The shop gives the letters to customers, raising awareness and giving pupils a voice within the community. The shop also sells the books, raising funds for vital Oxfam projects.
5. You can also request a certificate of achievement to celebrate all that your pupils have achieved.
To get involved, simply call 0300 2001 333 so we can make the arrangements with your local Oxfam shop. You can also let us know what you think by completing this survey.
* Your local Oxfam shop may not accept letters unless the templates have been used, so please use the online request form.