Join the Global Learning Programme and your school will receive:
- a free, peer-led, locally-based programme of support;
- up to £500 of e-credits which your school can use to pay for CPD from approved providers;
- an online audit tool, helping you to identify your school's global learning strengths and priority areas for development
- an action plan for your school, outlining practical ideas and strategies;
- curriculum guidance to support global learning in key subject areas;
- resources to support classroom teaching and whole-school global learning initiatives;
- an online tool to assess pupils' global learning.
The Global Learning Programme is funded by the Department for International Development and is managed by a consortium of leading global learning and educational organisations, including Oxfam.
Once registered for the GLP, schools can use their e-credits to pay for CPD from Oxfam, including Defining your global citizenship ethos, Creating a real curriculum with global citizenship and Global citizenship to support transition. Find out more and sign up for Oxfam CPD on the GLP website.