Taking place between the 5th and 11th of November, this year's Oxford Fashion Week promises to be the largest, liveliest and most significant to date.
The week will be showcasing many areas of fashion from young British designers to high street shop collections, the full programme can be found here.
Oxfam Fashion will be at the Ethical Fashion Fair on Thursday November 8th between 12-5pm at Oxford Town Hall. Alongside the Oxfam pop-up shop, Oxford Council's ReFashion will be holding a giant swishing event and there will be plenty more stalls for you to get your ethical fashion fix.
The guys at Oxford Fashion Week have given us two Front Row tickets to either the Cosmopolitan fashion show or the Elysium Concept Show.
The cosmopolitan show will feature ready to wear and one off garments from independent fashion brands LK Bennett and Hobbs including looks from local boutiques Marie and The Powder Room.
The Elysium Concept Show will showcase the very best in avant grade and boundary pushing fashion from the likes of Emilia Tikka, Rachel Freire, Crimson-Rose O'Shea and local work from students at Oxford Brookes University.
Fancy being FRow at Oxford Fashion Week?? - It's easy all you need to do is send us a picture of yourself in your most stylish outfit.
· You can tweet the picture to us on @OxfamFashion with the hash tag #OFWstyle
· Send it via Instagram by mentioning @OxfamShops in your post with the hashtag #OFWstyle
· Or, tag us in the photograph on Facebook (We have a new Oxfam Shops page www.facebook.com/OxfamShops )
All the photos will be added to the Fashion blog and go out to public vote. All terms and conditions can be found below.
We can't wait to see your stylish photos and come and see Oxfam on Thursday 8th November for the Ethical Fashion Fair.
How to enter:
In order to order to be eligible for this competition entrants must:
1. 'Like' Oxfam Fashion on either Twitter (@Oxfamfashion) or Oxfam Shops on Facebook www.facebook.com/OxfamShops - we need to DM you if you're the winner!
2. Tweet @OxfamFashion your picture or post on instagram adding @oxfamshops (these must be set to public so we can find them) using the hash tag #OFWstyle OR tag us on Facebook.
3. You have until midday on the 26th October to enter your outfit before the competition closes for a public vote.
4. All entries will be posted on the Oxfam Fashion blog on 26th October so get your friends to vote/like your outfit to help you win!
5. The winner will be announced on 1st November 2012
Also don't forget to check out Oxford Fashion Week's page and Twitter @ofw for all the latest updates and announcements!!
Terms and Conditions:
Take up the Oxfam and Oxford Fashion Week style challenge and the prize is a pair of front row tickets to an Oxfam Fashion Week show of your choice (excluding the Couture Show), courtesy of Oxford Fashion Week.
1. To participate in the competition entrants must tweet @OxfamFashion, mention @oxfamshops on Instagram (using the hash tag #OFWstyle) or tag Oxfam Shops on Facebook a full length photograph of their favourite style outfit (these must be set to public)
2. This competition is free to enter via social media. There is no postal entry.
3. The prize starts on Wednesday 17th October 2012 and is open for entries until midday Friday 26th October 2012. Public voting for the winner commences on Friday 26th October 2012 when the entries are posted onto the Oxfam Fashion blog www.oxfam.org.uk/fashion-blog. Public Voting closes at 9am 1st November 2012.
4. The prize is a pair of front row tickets to an Oxfam Fashion Week show of your choice - the Cosmopolitan show and Elysium Concept Show - (excluding the Couture Show)....- T&C's of the OFW tickets must be adhered to and can be found here http://www.eventbrite.com/tos/
5. There is no alternative prize or cash equivalent
6. The prize will be posted to the winner and can only be delivered to UK addresses.
7. Prior to entry, participants should check their availability for the dates of the catwalk show they would like to attend.
8. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over
9. Oxfam volunteers or members of staff are not eligible to enter.
10. Only one entry per person
11. All entries received by midday Friday 26th October 2012 (see above) will be posted onto the Oxfam fashion blog and winners will be selected by public vote.
12. The winning entry will be posted on the Oxfam Fashion blog www.oxfam.org.uk/fashion-blog on 1st November 2012. The winner will need to provide an address so that tickets can be posted.
13. Winners will be announced on 1st November 2012 on Oxfam fashion/shops and OFW's social media.
14. The winner's name and winning photograph, and all other entered photographs can be used in post-event publicity by Oxfam and OFW.
15. Subject to T&C 14, copyright for the images remains with the entrant. By entering the competition you permit Oxfam to use these images in Oxfam Fashion communications for perpetuity.