Our Oxfam festival shops, staffed mainly by volunteers, raise around £250,000 each summer to help change the lives of people in poverty all around the world.
The Oxfam Festival Shop applications are now open for summer 2014! Remember we can only accept applications from current Oxfam volunteers/employees or those who have previously volunteered with the Festival Shop. Please read the FAQs before applying and check that you are available for these dates:
- Glastonbury: Sunday 22rd June to Monday 30th June
- Womad: Tuesday 22rd July to Monday 28th July
- Leeds: Tuesday 19th August to Monday 25th August
- Bestival: Tuesday 2nd September to Monday 8th September
Applications for the following festivals are now closed:
- Latitude: Tuesday 15th July to Monday 21nd July
- Kendal Calling: Tuesday 29th July to Monday 4th August
Whether it's new music or festival fashion that takes your fancy, if you're confident handling cash, sorting and pricing stock and providing great customer service, we would love for you to get involved.
Apply to volunteer in the Oxfam festival shop