Top Tips for Priority Applications
Clare Williamson Marketing Executive, Oxfam Festivals Team
20th Mar 2013
Priority Stewards have received an email today with their log-in details.
If you have received the email and are having any problems logging in to apply, here are some Top Tips from HQ based on what other people have queried with us today:
1. The link to apply is in the title text: 'Log in to Apply' (see picture below)
2. Check you are not entering spaces if you are copying and pasting your details from the email into the form
3. The login details are case sensitive, so make sure you type in exactly what we've sent you
4. If it's still not working, you can use the forgotten password link at the bottom of the login screen - it will send you an email reminding you of your username and will reset your password
5. Don't forget any account details you set up from the other applications system (that we were using on March 6th) are not relevant in this new application process
And finally, if you're still having problems please relax tonight and call us tomorrow from 9am on 0300 200 1266!
If you have registered your interest on the website but have not stewarded with us before, this information is not relevant for you. Priority application emails have gone out to people who have stewarded with us in the last 4 years. People who have registered an interest will be notified just before applications open up for everyone, then you will be able to apply when the applications open to the public next week - 27th March