1) 1910 pamphlet on Liddel Mote, an archaeological site. Also known as Liddel Strength, in north Cumbria. By John Curwen , extracted from Transactions, Cumberland and Westmorland Antiquarian Society. B/w photos. a good copy.
2) 1966 programme of events to celebrate the centenary of the Cumberland and Westmorland Antiquarian and Archaeological Society, 3 days, held at Carlisle. Covers grubby. Contents clean, apart from stains to one page. Complete and all legible. B/w photos and drawings.
3) 1959 "The Story of Culgaith and its People." Prize winning short local history from a member of the Womens Institute, Ada Huddart. Culgaith is in the Eden district of Cumbria. 59 pages. Covers grubby, contents clean.
4) 1882 reprint of 1671 long essay, by Sir Daniel Fleming of Rydal, being a "Description of the County of Westmorland." Describes places, including houses and connected families. Edited, for the the Cumberland and Westmorland Antiquarian and Archaeological Society, by Sir G.F. Duckett, from the original manuscript in the Bodleian Library. Covers grubby, contents browned. Fairly frequent marks. Complete and all legible.
5) 1967. "The Cumberland Court Leet and use of Common Lands." From Transactions, the Cumberland and Westmorland Antiquarian and Archaeological Society. Robert Dilley. 25 pages. Covers grubby. Contents clean.
6) 1923. An inventory of the Ancient Monuments of Cumberland. Reprinted from Transactions, the Cumberland and Westmorland Antiquarian and Archaeological Society. By W.G.Collingwood. 70 pages. Covers grubby. A few notes and underlinings in biro. Otherwise clean.
7) G.P.Abraham, Keswick. A small souvenir collection of b/w photos. "Lakeland Snaps." 9 x 7 cm. From the famous mountaineer/photographer. A very good copy.