5 Assorted Antique Australian Empty Tins. In various states of vintage used condition with scuffs , scratches and paint loss consistent with age and use. Use for pins, needles, a pencil, a thimble, elastics, etc.
• Old Food Tin Nestle Milo Food Drink, Cylindrical tin 8oz chocolate flavoured drink, circa 1940?
• 1920s Ennis Vale Clotted Cream tin, Cornwall. Made for the St. Erth Creamery, of Hayle, Cornwall, the pale-green tin features stylised lettering and shield trademarks framed within striped borders. 5.5cm high. With age-related wear, minor dents. Made in Cornwall.
• Glaxo Labs Glucose-D Powder Tin, Some scratches and rust. Measures 9.5 cm x 6 cm x 13 cm. Made in Melbourne and Sydney.
• Zenith Vintage Puncture repair kit. Size Approx. 7.5cm x 4cm x 2.3cm
• Vintage Emgee Typewriter Ribbon Tin. 6.5cm in diameter 2.3cm high. Lovely design in red and aqua horizontal lines across the tin. Made in London. Circa 1960?