Find out more
1. The sale runs from 20 Dec 2016 to 12 Jan 2017, 3pm.
2. This offer is only valid for orders placed online.
3. This offer applies to selected items only.
4. The updated discounted price is shown on the product page.
5. Offer excludes unwrapped and bridal.
6. Oxfam offers a standard UK delivery charge of £3.95 on all orders containing donated products sent by Royal Mail, with the exception of wedding dresses and other high-value or bulky items, which incur a mandatory courier charge.
7. Oxfam reserves the right to end this promotion at any time.
You are here:
Oxfam has around 70 specialist stamp departments, run by experienced and knowledgeable volunteers. All stamps are carefully valued and priced. Most stamps are sold in the specialist shops themselves, and in some cases on our Online Shop. Valuable stamps and collections may be sold at auction.
Some of our specialist stamp departments also sort and sell coins. Others save donations of currency for collection by Travelex, who count every coin and note received and reimburse Oxfam according to the current exchange rate. Even obsolete currencies such as those replaced by the Euro are accepted and of some value.
Find your local Oxfam stamp and coin specialist shop
Donations of coins can be handed in at any Oxfam shop and will be forwarded to the nearest specialist. YIf you need further information about donating stamps and coins please email the Shop Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Stamps and Coins on Oxfam's Online Shop.
Georgina Rawes is the web editor at Ethical Consumer Magazine... Read more
Here at Oxfam Fashion we're on the lookout for new bloggers with... Read more
More from our fashion blog
What we do
Make a donation
© 2015. Oxfam is a registered charity in England and Wales (no 202918) and Scotland (SC039042).
Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International.