Collection of newspapers, programme and booklet covering the weddings of George IV and Elizabeth and Princess Margaret and the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II.
1. Our Happy Royal Family, links with Wales. This is a book "presented to the children of Denbighshire by the Denbighshire County council on the occasion of the Coronation of Their Majesties King George VI and Queen Elizabeth, May 12 1937
2. Approved Souvenir Programme of the Coronation of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
3. The Birmingham Post - Thursday, June 4, 1953.
Headlines: Coronation pictures; Unity in British peace effort (Korean war).
4. The Observer - Sunday, May 31, 1953.
Headlines: Full page picture of the Queen.
5. The Birmingham Post - Tuesday, June 2, 1953.
Headlines: 10,000 people call for the Queen; Everest conquered by members of the British team.
Includes 16-page Coronation Day programme.
6. The Birmingham Post - Monday, June 1, 1953.
Headlines: Coronation and Birthday Honours List.
7. The Birmingham Post - Wednesday, June 3, 1953.
Headlines: Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II.
8. The Birmingham Post - Saturday, May 30, 1953.
Pull-out souvenir about Queen Elizabeth II.
9. The Birmingham Post - Monday, June 1, 1953.
Commemorative Supplement about coronation celebrations in the Midlands.
10. The Birmingham Mail - Friday, May 6, 1960.
Headlines: Her Royal Happiness (Wedding of Princess Margaret and Antony Armstrong-Jones).
Newspapers are fragile due to their age, but the programme and booket are good condition