Five programmes for stage productions starring Ralph Fiennes:
- 1987, National Theatre, premiere of 'Fathers and Sons' (Brian Friel, after the novel by Ivan Turgenev) as Arkady Nikolayevich Kirsanov; also starring Alec McGowen, Richard Pasco & Robert Glenister
- 1988-1989, RSC production of 'King John', as Lewis the Dauphin; also starring David Morrissey & Nocholas Woodeson
- 1989-1990, RSC production of 'Troilus and Cressida' (directed by Sam Mendes) as Troilus; also starring Ciaran Hinds & Simon Russell Beale
- 1990-1991, RSC production of 'King Lear' as Edmond, bastard son of Gloucester; also starring Alex Kingston, John Wood & Linus Roache. Crew includes Roger Allam as Assistant to the Director
- 1990-1991, RSC production of 'Love's Labours Lost' as Berowne; also starring Alex Kingston, Simon Russell Beale, John Wood & Amanda Root
Condition of all programmes is very good, with all showing only very minor wear apart from the 'King John' programme, which has had the surface of the paper rubbed off along the top edge of the front cover. All inside pages of all the programmes are clean and as new. Both the 'King John' and 'Troilus and Cressida' programmes are folded card programmes as opposed to bound booklets.