In Mad Men, the glass ceiling is dangerously low, and sexism reigns in a way that may shock modern viewers. But this isn't the prim '60s of The Dick Van Dyke Show; Weiner's characters seduce, smoke, and swig with abandon--often within the walls of Sterling Cooper. Includes all the episodes from series five of the show.
• Mad Men Say the Darndest Things - Call it advice, truth, or politically incorrect, but the characters of Mad Men say the darndest things. Take a look at the best one-liners from the seasons and perhaps you will see your favourite!
• What Shall I Love if Not the Enigma? A glance into the life and artwork of metaphysical artist Giorgio de Chirico reveals the inspiration for the Mad Men Season Five poster.
• The Party of the Century - Author Deborah Davis and legendary bandleader Peter Duchin take you inside Truman Capote’s infamous Black & White Masquerade Ball held at the Plaza Hotel on November 28, 1966.
• Scoring Mad Men: Inside a Session - Join composer David Carbonara, orchestrator Geoff Stradling and scoring mixer James T. Hill in the recording studio as they share their formula for scoring Mad Men.
• The Uniform Time Act of 1966 - A pictorial time line explores the history of daylight saving time and its official observance in the United States.
• Newsweek Magazine Digital Gallery - A selection of Newsweek covers shares the top news stories from around the world in 1966.
• Commentaries - Gain behind-the-scenes fun facts and in-depth insight into the show from Matthew Weiner and the cast including: Jon Hamm, John Slattery, Elisabeth Moss, Vincent Kartheiser, Jared Harris, Christina Hendricks and more.
Disc's/Case Ex Ex