Born in Czechoslovakia in 1944, Eva Nordwall moved to Stockholm in 1963, where she both played the harpsichord, and also taught students on the harpsichord's more contemporary descendant, the piano. On this 1978 album, she performs a variety of 1960s & 1970s Scandinavian compositions, with backing from flute, recorders, and bassoon.
Side One :-
1) Agrements (1970), composed by Arne Mellnas.
2) Mummy & the Humming-Bird (1974), composed by Mellnas :-
i) The Mummys Dream ii) The Humming-Bird's Aria iii) Dance of the Mummy & the Humming-Bird
3) Turn (1973), composed by Per Norgard.
Side Two :-
1) Energien (1970), composed by Erik Bergman.
2) Unisono (1975), composed by Jan W Morthenson.
3) Notturno per gli espulsi (1976), composed by Hans Holewa.
4) Cantus I Opus 45 (1964), composed by Egil Hovland.
Records graded visually to RRPG grades (record/sleeve) EX+/EX.