Oxfam GB invites reputable companies to bid in response to these advertisements
If you believe that your company may be in the position to meet our requirements and would like to be considered as a potential supplier, please browse the contracts advertised on this page.
Request for Information: Facilities Management
Oxfam GB is considering options for the provision of facilities management services ("Opportunity") to its Headquarters, Oxfam House. The Opportunity includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Managed Services including but not limited to CAFM and helpdesk services, health & safety and fire safety management.
- Hard services including but not limited to planned preventative maintenance, reactive maintenance, ad-hoc works. It is envisaged that reactive maintenance will be funded on a semi-comprehensive basis.
- Soft Services including but not limited to security, cleaning, grounds maintenance, pest control, waste management car park and locker room management.
- Not in Scope: Catering and Reception services (though holiday cover for Reception is in scope).
- Oxfam GB would like to request information at this stage from interested parties. Please see the attached RFI document for further details.
Download (DOC, 294KB)
Closing date: 21 September 2017