We need assistance with our Social Media presence and objectives - helping to raise much needed funds to support Oxfam's vital work establishing a just world without poverty. This role is for a regular volunteer to keep our pages live and interesting - helping to fundraise to the next level. Ideally, you will be able to offer regular half or full day each week as a minimum.
- Creating relevant, professional style content on our online pages
- Targeting audiences online to achieve our objectives
- Regularly maintaining and improving our presence and results
Skills and competencies:
- Previous Social Media business type experience essential
- Any previous programming experience plus keyboard and photographing skills
- Experience in marketing, selling and / or recruiting would be very useful
What this role can offer the volunteer:
- You will be joining thousands of volunteers who "won't live with poverty"
- Online marketing and selling experience
- References may be supplied subject to attendance and performance
- Lunch and travel expenses may be reimbursed in line with Oxfam's policy
31 October 2019 although applications will be considered as they are received.
As soon as possible after receipt of suitable references.