Find out more
FREE DELIVERY until 18 DEC Ts and Cs Apply
You are here:
Buy second-hand prints, photographs, posters and art in Oxfam's Online Shop. Why pay more?
Results 1-30 of 443
Surrey Antiques Centre Print in Antique Frame
Laura Ashley Canvas Print - Medium
"Still in Love" by Rita Fenwick - Small
"Moon Sheep" by Rita Fenwick
Watercolour - Bucolic Scene
Preparing for the Tirpitz by Philip E West - 42 of 300
Art In Rome In the Eighteenth Century
Songs And Their Singers by Phil May 1898.
Cats on a Fence - Framed Original Art by Peter Adlington
Old Oil Painting Lake Landscape signed Wallock
Chinese Art with bullocks
Chinese original art
Disney Britto Minnie Mouse Figurine
Photography by Rosie Waite 1982/83
Busy scene print
Print of a busy Chinese town
Chinese art rural village scene
Lee Ngo 1995 mountain road print
Lee Ngo Shanty Town print
10x8 mounted Lee Ngo print
Pair of Vintage Original Watercolours - Small
Derwenwater - mounted photograph - Mike's Eye
Impasto - street scene
Colorised x ray photographs - flowers
Cruikshank "Election" Print dated 1864
Gill Thomas Watercolour - Apples- 12/98
Twelve glossy 3 X 4 Black and White Prints of Popular London Scenes
Page 1 of 15 | Showing 1-30 of 443
Knitwear flash sale terms and conditions:
1. The sale runs from 8 to 11 December 2017, 3pm.
2. This offer is only valid for orders placed online.
3. This offer applies to selected items only.
4. The updated discounted price is shown on the product page.
5. 5. Oxfam offers a standard UK delivery charge of £3.95 on all orders containing donated products sent by Royal Mail, with the exception of wedding dresses and other high-value or bulky items, which incur a mandatory courier charge.
6. Oxfam reserves the right to end this promotion at any time.
What we do
Make a donation
© 2015. Oxfam is a registered charity in England and Wales (no 202918) and Scotland (SC039042).
Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International.