Large format softcover, published by the Oxfordshire Architectural and Historical Society. Volume 72, 2007.
A refereed journal dealing with the archaeology, history and architecture of Oxford and Oxfordshire. This volume includes:
- Aspects of Recusancy in Oxfordshire: the case of Owen Fletcher of Woodstock (1553 – c. 1635). By Mary Hodges
- The Hundred Books and Rural Debt: Shrivenham Hundred in the Seventeenth Century. By Joan Dils
- Changes through Time: John Combes’s Charity School, its Architecture, Function and History. By David Clark and Diana Wood
- Bury Knowle House in Context: its Design, History and Architecture. By Rhona Walker
- The Basque Refugee Children in Oxfordshire during the Spanish Civil War: Politically Charged Project or Humanitarian Endeavour?. By Meirian Jump
- The Excavation of Iron Age, Roman, Medieval, and Civil War Features South of the Vineyard, Abingdon, Oxfordshire. By Rebecca Devaney
- Excavations at Abingdon West Central Redevelopment: Iron Age, Roman, Medieval, and Post-medieval Activity in Abingdon. By Kate Brady and Alex Smith
- Roman and Medieval Occupation at 47-53 High Street, Burford, Oxfordshire. By Sarah Coles and Jennifer Lowe
Plus notes on archaeological work in the county and reviews of recent publications.
Paperback in excellent condition.