The Prehistoric Society promotes interest in prehistoric archaeology, encourages and engages in research and disseminates knowledge of prehistory.
This volume covers subjects such as:
1. A late Neolithic and Early Bronze Age Ritual Monument at Fylingdales, North Yorkshire.
2. On Late Prehistoric Settlement of the Eastern Netherlands.
3. An Exotic Early Bronze Age Funerary Assemblage from Stanbury, West Yorkshire.
4. New Perspectives on the Architecture, Function and Regional Geographies of the Coastal Promontory Forts of the Castlemartin Peninsula, South Pembrokeshire, Wales.
5. New Discoveries at Harlyn Bay, Cornwall.
6. A Re-appraisal of the Evidence for Violence in the Late Iron Age Human Remains from Maiden Castle Hillfort, Dorset, England.
7. Excavations at a Neolithic Enclosure on The Peak, near Birdlip, Gloucestershire.
8. 'Fancy Objects' in the British Iron Age.
9. Excavation and Palaeoenvironmental Analyses of an Iron Age Wetland Site.
10. Death, Decapitation and Display.
11. Research and Discovery in Neolithic North-East England.
12. The Excavation of Duddo Stone Circle, Northumberland.
This item is in excellent condition throughout.