The Prehistoric Society promotes interest in prehistoric archaeology, encourages and engages in research and disseminates knowledge of prehistory.
This volume covers subjects such as:
1. The First 1000 years of the Irish Mesolithic.
2. Recent Work at the Lower Palaeolithic Site of Corfe Mullen, Dorset, England.
3. Excavations in the Acheulean Levels at the Earlier Stone Age Site of Canteen Koppie, Northern Province, South Africa.
4. An Early Upper Palaeolithic Open-air station at Grange Farm, Glaston, Rutland, UK.
5. The Maiserian, at the Edge of the Gravettian.
6. Neolithic Habitation and Deposition Practices in East Yorkshire.
7. Excavations at a Multi-period Site at Greenbogs, Aberdeenshire, Scotland.
8. Bogs, Bodies and Burnt Mounds: Visits to the Soar Wetlands in the Neolithic and Bronze Age.
9. Late Bronze Age Pottery Production.
10. Iron Age Enclosed Settlements in West Wales.
11. British Prehistoric Research, 1980-2010.
This item is in excellent condition throughout.