The Devon Archaeological Society exists to promote the study of the archaeology of the county of Devon, and to encourage the preservation and investigation of archaeological sites and historic buildings in the county.
List of contents:
- Matt Leivers, "Investigation of a Late Mesolithic Site at Little Pill Farm, Sticklepath Hill, near Barnstaple"
- Catherine Barnett, Rob Scaife and Nicholas Cooke, "Iron Age to Saxon Landscape and Landuse Change in the Taw Valley: Evidence from an Infilled River Channel at Little Pill Farm, Sticklepath Hill, near Barnstaple"
- Tim Gent, "Bronze Age Burnt Mounds and early Medieval; Wells at Town Farm Quarry"
- Tim Gent, "The Re-excavation of a Deserted Medieval Longhouse at Huthjoles, Widecombe in the Moor, Dartmoor"
- John Allan and Gary Young, "Excavation at Kenton Parish Church in 2006"
- John Allan and Colin Wakeham, "The Tower and Spire of St Mary's Church, Diptford"
- Fergus Cannan, "Rediscovering a Medieval Mural in the Church of St Michael, Axmouth"
- John Allan, Cynthia Cramp and Bill Horner, "The Post-Medieval Pottery at Castle Hill, Great Torrington, North Devon"
- Richard Parker, "Nos 53-53a Southside Street: A Merchant's House in Plymouth"
- Henrietta Quinnell and Roger Taylor, "A Peterborough Sherd from the Beach at Westward Ho!"
Cover has very minor edge damage. Text block edges are clean with crisp and unmarked pages.