Join us this summer in a campaign that has been designed to bring our personal styles together to showcase creative looks found in Oxfam. From high-street trends to vintage gems and top designer brands, it’s all waiting for you to find that perfect item. Once you have, show it off using #foundinoxfam and inspire others to find their own unique style in Oxfam. And of course, help end poverty too.
For the chance to win one of three hampers including Sourced by Oxfam products which have been kindly donated by our suppliers, find your favourite Oxfam item from something you own already to something new across music, women’s fashion, men’s fashion, homeware, vintage, books and loads more. Once found, simply share a photo of the item on Twitter and Instagram using #foundinoxfam.
Your post will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win an amazing hamper of Sourced by Oxfam products. Three winners will be announced on Saturday 11th, 18th and 25th August 2018. For further information on the prizes and for the full Terms and Conditions see below.
#FoundinOxfam Prize draw Ts and Cs
1. By entering this prize draw, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is: Oxfam, Oxfam House, John Smith Dr, Oxford OX4 2JY. Oxfam GB is a registered charity in England and Wales (no 202918) and Scotland (SC039042). Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International.
3. Participants aged 18 or over and are UK residents are eligible to enter.
4. Not open for any Oxfam paid employees to enter this prize draw.
5. Multiple entries will be counted.
6. The prize draw opens on 2nd of August 2018, there will be three winners announced throughout august and this consists of three rounds to enter. If you meet the eligibility criteria you can enter in each round. The first-round closes at 11:59pm on 10th August 2018. The second-round closes at 11:59pm on 17th August 2018 and the third-round closes at 11:59pm on 24th of August 2018. Entries received outside the final time period of the 24th August 2018 will not be counted.
7. The winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries using an independent electronic number generator.
8. A list of the winners is available on request please email firstname.lastname@example.org
9. The winners will be contacted via their social media account on Saturday 11th, 18th and 25th August 2018 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified by Oxfam, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Oxfam shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Oxfam shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. Oxfam's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The three prizes to be won (each bundle has the same items listed) are:
- Hamper: Faith in nature for men bag, Faith in Nature 3in1 wipes, Faith in Nature Lavender and Geranium shower and bath foam, Faith in Nature grapefruit and orange shampoo, Faith in Nature grapefruit and orange conditioner, Faith in Nature soap, Ecoffee cup small, Café Direct No3, Café Direct No4, Café Direct Instant, Café Direct Instant Decaf, Dopper bottle, Divine chocolate bar orange, Divine chocolate bar dark, Divine chocolate bar milk, Chilly’s bottle, Rubies and Rubble relish trio, Cotswold Sea salt fudge, Cotswold Butter fudge, Cotswold Fudge golden honeycomb, Bee Friendly wildflower seeds, Butterfly Friendly wildflower seeds, Grumpy Mule coffee, The Konjac Sponge Co. sponge, Chari Tea red, Lemonaid+, Tropical Wholefoods sun dried pineapple and Cocoa Loco Ginger all in a Sourced by Oxfam Weekend bag.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. Oxfam retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
14. The prize will be sent to the winners by post.
15. The receipt by the winning entrants of any of the prize components is conditional upon compliance by the winner with these rules. Winning entrants may be required to provide a written acknowledgement of these rules and other terms and conditions, consents or releases relating to the prizes.
16. Oxfam shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performing its obligations to the winners if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Neither shall Oxfam be liable to the winners for any loss or damage suffered in connection with this prize draw and/or the prize, save in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence or fraud of Oxfam.
17. Oxfam reserves the right to make any reasonable amendments to these Terms and Conditions at any stage. In this event, a notice will be posted on our website, https://www.oxfam.org.uk/shop/foundinoxfam.
18. As a condition of entering the prize draw, entrants must ensure that, by doing so, they do not contravene any laws of their country of residence. Oxfam will not be liable in any way if any entrant enters the prize draw unlawfully.
20. Winners will be contacted by personal message through the social media account that they have entered on. No personal details of those who enter or those who win will be stored.
21. This prize draw and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
22. By participating you hereby release Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Twitter, YouTube or Facebook.