By setting up an Oxfam Online Shop account you can:
- Keep track of your Online shop purchases.
- Create and manage gift and wedding lists
- Save time as you won't have to type in all your address details each time you shop with us (the address book has room for up to 20 addresses).
- Save the contents of your basket for the next time you login, as your basket will automatically be saved if you don't complete your order. Just be aware that items may have sold if items are in your basket over 30 minutes, especially second-hand items, which are unique. To find out more information, please see our buying FAQs.
All your details are kept secure and it's quick and easy to set up your account.
Yes, you can checkout of the Oxfam online shop as a ‘Guest’. By checking out this way, you will still receive an order confirmation and can keep up to date with the status of order by contacting us.
Your details will not be saved next time you login, so you will need to input them each time you make an order and you will not be able to use some features, such as creating a gift list.
Once you've logged in, click on the My account link at the top of the website. Then you can manage your personal details and address book, change your password, view your shop order history, track current orders, set up a gift list and create or join a fundraising group. And because you set a secure password, the only person who has access to this information is you.
It is not possible to change your account email address. You can either set up a new account or checkout as a Guest.
Please check your junk folder. If it's not there, then try requesting the email again. Simply click the "Login" link at the top of the website and click the "Forgotten password" link. Then make sure you are correctly entering the email address you used to register your Oxfam account.
If you still do not receive an email it's likely that you do not have a registered account with the email address you have entered - so please try registering a new account. If you receive an error message that this account already exists, then please contact us on 0300 200 1300 and we will look into this.
As we are not able to change the email address associated with your account, you will not be able to request to reset a password, and therefore you will need to create a new account with your new email address.
Speak to our support team. Available from 9.00am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday.
- 0300 200 1252 from the UK
- + 44 (0) 1904 404174 from outside the UK
Email our support team: