Find out more
FREE chocolate goat
How to order
1. Add any Oxfam Unwrapped gift card to your order.
2. Proceed to Personalisation, stage 2 of checkout.
3. Opt to personalise your gift.
4. Scroll to the Little Extras section and add your FREE solid milk chocolate goat.
Terms and conditions
1. The offer is for one solid milk chocolate goat only and does not include Oxfam Unwrapped gifts, second hand or New Products.
2. One free solid milk chocolate goat per transaction.
3. The offer is available when you order any Oxfam Unwrapped gift card or a number of Oxfam Unwrapped gift cards. The offer is not affected if you also have items from our Second-hand store or from our New Product range in your basket.
4. The offer is available for a limited time only: Wednesday 30 November 2016 11am – Friday 09 December 2016 12pm.
5. The offer is available while stocks last. We will take the offer off the website as soon as we possibly can once we have run out of stock, but there may be a small period of time when the offer is still live. If you place your order and add your solid milk chocolate goat during this time we will supply an alternative 'Little Extra' of greater or equal value.
6. Available online and by phone only.
7. The Little Extras are non-exchangeable with any of our other products from Oxfam Online Shop.
8. The offer is only available if you choose to receive a printed gift card and is not available if you choose only e-card(s). We are very sorry for this inconvenience.
9. In order to claim your solid milk chocolate goat each customer must add their Unwrapped gift to the basket, go through to checkout and personalisation where they should add a solid milk chocolate goat to their basket. The discount will be applied making the solid milk chocolate goat free of charge when you continue to the payment stage and your order summary will detail the discount that’s been applied.
You are here:
Oxfam has around 70 specialist stamp departments, run by experienced and knowledgeable volunteers. All stamps are carefully valued and priced. Most stamps are sold in the specialist shops themselves, and in some cases on our Online Shop. Valuable stamps and collections may be sold at auction.
Some of our specialist stamp departments also sort and sell coins. Others save donations of currency for collection by Travelex, who count every coin and note received and reimburse Oxfam according to the current exchange rate. Even obsolete currencies such as those replaced by the Euro are accepted and of some value.
Find your local Oxfam stamp and coin specialist shop
Donations of coins can be handed in at any Oxfam shop and will be forwarded to the nearest specialist. YIf you need further information about donating stamps and coins please email the Shop Support Team at email@example.com
Browse Stamps and Coins on Oxfam's Online Shop.
You are now entering a spoiler-free zone - no Fantastic Beasts plot points were harmed in the writing of this article!
... Read more
As we near December, the usual Christmas party outfit dilemmas are beginning, as well as the cold pouring in. It's a time to browse... Read more
More from our fashion blog
What we do
Make a donation
© 2015. Oxfam is a registered charity in England and Wales (no 202918) and Scotland (SC039042).
Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International.