6 Postcards showing scenes from Scottish Islands
The postcards are all unused and intact but show signs of age (fading etc.).
• Ben-na-Cailleach, Kyleakin, Skye
• Sunset on the Cuillins from Kyleakin, Skye. A R.A.P postcard, Kyle Pharmacy series.
• Kyle of Lochalsh and Ben-na-Cailleach, Skye. A R.A.P postcard, Kyle Pharmacy series.
• TSS King George V off Iona, Ben More in the distant background. An Iona Community series postcard.
• The Gendarme, West Ridge, Sgurr na Gillean.
• Cliffs of Hoy, Orkney – printed by Larkfield Printing Company. There are a couple of small stains on the back of the card.
• Old Man of Hoy, Orkney. J Arthur Dixon card for the Geological Museum.
• Freshwater fishing on the Island of South Uist, in Scotland’s beautiful Outer Hebrides.