4 postcards from the Inverness area
• On the Culbin sands near, Forres (77233 JV) – a Valentine’s postcard, unused and in good condition.
• Multiview postcard – unused and in good condition.
• Inverness (numbered D8181) – Valentine’s real photo card, unused and in good condition.
• The approach, Grantown-on-Spey (numbered 95873 JV). Postcard is a Valentine’s ‘selectype’, it is unused and in good condition.
4 postcards Isle of Mull
• Dervaig, Isle of Mull – Whiteholme postcard (Hail Caledonia). The postcard has the remnants of a price sticker on the back but is, otherwise, in good condition.
• Brodick Bay, Lamlash bay and Holy Isle from Beinn a Chliabhain (numbered 210862 JV). The postcard is from the Ribbeck’s series, it is unused and in good condition.
• The Beach, Brodick (numbered 210838 JV). The postcard is not in good condition.
• Auchrannie House, Brodick – postcard franked 1940, it is in good condition.
3 cards from Grangemouth
These 3 cards are not postcards, they are postcard sized but blank on the rear. There is some damage to the back of one of the cards – scan included.
• Grangemouth – The Shopping Precinct (numbered 7032)
• Grangemouth – The Town Centre (numbered 7033)
• Grangemouth – York Square (numbered 7029)