A collection of contemporary material complied by Anthony Comeford. Jackdaw Publications No.61. Contents in very good condition. Folder in fairly good condition.
1. Facsimile of the Irish Newspaper " Irish War News April 25, 1916". Only this single issue was published - 4pp.
2. Letter to the President and Congress o the United States. dated Jun 18 1917.
3. Newspaper "The Irish Independent April 26, 27, 28, 29. May 1,2,3,4, 1916."
4. Order from Commandant-General James Connolly dated 25 April 1916,
5. Unconditional surrender dated 29th April 1916 Signed by P.H. Bearse, Cmdr. Gen. Connolly, and another (can't make out name).
6. Poster "The Provisional Government of the Irish Republic to the People of Ireland.
7. "An open letter to Thomas MacDonagh by Francis Sheehy Skeffington". Reprinted from the 'Irish Citizen' 22 May 1916.
8. Six foolscap sheets - Headings: 'The Irish Problem - Men and Movements - The Years of Crisis -Patriots and Legends - The Rising - The Aftermath.
9. Leaflet "To the Boys of Ireland"
10. Sinn Fein General Election manifesto in English and in Gaelic.
11. What happened during Monday 24th Saturday to 29th April, 1916 with photos and map.
12. Leaflet "The Easter Rising Bulletin 1916"
13. "The British Government and Sinn Fein - General Election. Manifesto to the Irish People." Issued by Sinn Fein.
14. Ticket - Drawing of Prizes. (In Aid of Equipment Fund). 'B' Coy, 6th Battn, Galway Regiment. 1st prize a Magazine Rifle).