Released in 2011 (barcode 5-028421-942087).
Telemann's largely unfamiliar early concertos and sonatas, performed by Ensemble Cordia, directed by its leader and founder Stefano Veggetti.
"With the exception of the viola concerto, the works recorded here represent a largely unfamiliar side of Telemann's instrumental music, one reflecting an early phase of his career in which the composer was rapidly synthesizing various stylistic influences on the way towards a distinctive personal idiom."
* Concerto in D (TWV53:D3) à tromba, violino concertato, 3 violini, 2 viole, violoncello obbligato e basso
* Concerto in D minor (TWV43:D2) à 4, per 2 violini, viola e cembalo
* Concerto in D (TWV43:D4) à viola da braccio concertata, 2 violini, viole e cembalo
* Sonata in E minor (TWV44:e5) à 2 violini, 2 viole e continuo
* Concerto in D (TWV51:D8) à corno da caccia, violini, 2 viole e cembalo
* Concerto in D (TWV43:D4) à 4, per 2 violini, viola e cembalo
Recorded in 2009 at Pfarrkirche, Kiens, South Tyrol, Italy.
Playing time: 61:17.
Packaged in a standard jewel case (the typical very minor scratches on which unfortunately show up rather brightly in the reflection on photo 2), with a 12-page colour illustrated booklet in English (see photos for extracts). The disc is clean and unmarked. The booklet is as new, uncreased and unmarked.