This is a unique and detailed commentary, handbook and guide on the Model Forms of Conditions of Contract in constant use in the mechanical and electrical engineering industries. All 38 BEAMA home and export Contract Price Adjustment Clauses and Formulae are reproduced in the book, as well as the complete current texts of the I. Mech. E./I.E.E. Model Forms on:
- Home Contracts with Erection
- Export Contracts for supply of Plant and Machinery
- Export Contracts, Delivery FOB, CIF or FOR with Supervision of Erection
- Export Contracts including Delivery to and Erection on Site
- Home Contracts for the Supply of Electrical and Mechanical Goods, other than Electric Cables, without Erection
The leading case of Independent Broadcasting Authority v. EMI Electronics Limited and BICC Construction Limited is clearly explained in a full case study, together with a commentary upon, and the full text of, the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977. In short, this book is a comprehensive, detailed and reliable exposition of the law and practical policy of these contracts; invaluable to all building and engineering contractors and sub-contractors, engineers, architects, surveyors, local authorities, government departments and industrial companies.
Book is internally clean and bright. Slight tanning to pre-title page. Small correction fluid residue on title page. Some shelf wear to cover and bottom of pages.