With a little thought and preparation, you can save a lot of time and effort, and give yourself the best possible chance of a successful application.
Guide to applying for jobs at Oxfam - 35KB
The guide contains information and tips on:
- Finding the right roles to apply for;
- The application process;
- Technical guidance on our applicant tracking system;
- Writing a good application and CV;
- Oxfam's equal opportunities policy;
- What happens after you've applied;
- Interviews: how they work and how to prepare.