- Annual Report and accounts 2018-19
- Plans, reports and policies archive
- Policy & Practice
- Oxfam's Constitution
- Legitimacy and accountability
- Oxfam GB's Open Information Policy
- Corporate responsibility
- Information for suppliers
- Learning and evaluation
- Oxfam GB's Gender Pay Gap
- Oxfam's Code of Conduct
- Modern Slavery Act statement
- Policy for fundraising and responding to vulnerable people
Modern Slavery Act statement
Oxfam GB advocated for this policy development, and this statement describes steps taken in relation to our own operations and supply chains. Our first statement gave detailed information about our policies and processes in order to demonstrate transparency on this challenging issue and to encourage other companies to be transparent. This statement is an update on progress against the commitments we made in our first statement and shares two case studies of how we work.
As an intersectional feminist ally, Oxfam believes in ending sexism and that women should be free of political, social, and economic oppression and exploitation. In support of this aim, our work will be guided by 11 principles.