- Annual Report and accounts 2019-20
- Plans, reports and policies archive
- Policy & Practice
- Oxfam's Constitution
- Legitimacy and accountability
- Oxfam GB's Open Information Policy
- Corporate responsibility
- Information for suppliers
- Learning and evaluation
- Oxfam GB's Gender Pay Gap
- Oxfam's Code of Conduct
- Modern Slavery Act statement
- Policy for fundraising and responding to vulnerable people
Modern Slavery Act statement
Oxfam GB advocated for this legislation to be enacted, and these statements describe the steps taken to identify, redress and mitigate modern slavery and human trafficking in our own business and supply chain operations.
Oxfam continue to seek to collaborate with others to be as effective as we can in tackling all forms of human rights abuses including modern slavery and human trafficking. Our aim is to continuously improve our practices and impact over time.
As an intersectional feminist ally, Oxfam believes in ending sexism and that women should be free of political, social, and economic oppression and exploitation. In support of this aim, our work will be guided by 11 principles.