- Sustainable fashion learning resources
A school visit to the Oxfam Superstore in Oxford. Image: Andy Aitchison/Oxfam
Sustainable fashion learning resources
Youth leadership and learning resources for 11—16 year olds.
Raise awareness of sustainable fashion
Fast fashion is a 21st-century phenomenon. But it comes with a high price in terms of environmental damage and human exploitation.
These resources empower young people to raise awareness of sustainable fashion by running a campaign in their school community and organising a sustainable fashion school event.
- Learn about the impact on the environment from making one cotton t-shirt.
- Teach others and raise awareness about sustainable fashion in your school community.
- Design creative displays for your school.
- Organise a sustainable fashion event.