What you can donate
Your unwanted items could give someone the support they need to create a future free from poverty. Find out what we can and can't turn into life-changing cash.
Our shops in England and Wales are now open. Our shops in Scotland remain closed in line with government restrictions.
What we can sell
- Good quality, clean clothing and shoes (including vintage and retro items, and even bras!)
- Bags and accessories
- Valuable items
- Music (CDs, vinyl, DVDs, Blu-rays, musical instruments and sheet music)
- Homewares: china, kitchenware, ornaments, pictures, collectables
- Soft furnishings: small rugs, linen, curtains (must be clean and in good condition)
- Knitted items and blankets
- Toys and games
- Wedding dresses and accessories
- Mobile phones
- Stamps (including used stamps) and coins
What we can't sell
- Electrical goods that run off the mains (a few shops do accept these, so please check before donating)
- Medical equipment
- Anything broken, dirty, incomplete or unsafe
- Single computers (but we would be happy to hear from your company if you would like to donate multiple units)
- White goods (cookers, washing machines etc)
- Safety headgear (e.g. motorcycle crash helmets)
- There are some other items that we cannot sell for safety or legal reasons. If in doubt, please ask your local Oxfam shop before donating.
- Identifiable work/school uniforms
Please donate anything else you think will raise money for Oxfam. Be imaginative! But if you're still unsure then please ask your local Oxfam shop, or call Shop Support on 0300 200 1333.