Donating Toys and Games
donate toys to your local Oxfam shop
If you're running out of space for outgrown toys, don't throw them away! Your unwanted toys can be resold to help raise funds. Funds that support families to grow the future all over the world. You can help to reduce waste. And leave a cleaner environment for younger generations. You can use our shop finder to find your closest Oxfam shop.
Rachel Manns, Oxfam
Toys in our Cowley Road shop
Donate toys by post
If you can't easily travel to your nearest Oxfam store, you can use our donation bags to donate toys by post for free.
- Reuse one of your own bags and print off a postage label, or order one of our recycled donation bags online.
- Pack up the toys.
- Add your Gift Aid number.
- And drop them off at your local Collect+ drop off point.
You can include any of the items that Oxfam accepts with your donation.
What types of toys can I donate to charity?
Oxfam accepts a huge range of new and used toys:
- Rare and collectable toys, including vintage toys
- Soft stuffed toys
- Models, including vehicles and figures
- Trainsets and car sets
- Computer/video games
- Dolls, including ornamental and display dolls and figures
- Jigsaw puzzles
- Plastic, wood or metal toys
- Board games of all kinds
- Baby and preschool toys
- Creative and DIY craft kits
- Educational toys
- Fancy dress
- Outdoor toys
- Action figures
Artem Beliaikin, Pexels.com
What types of toys can we not accept?
We can't accept dirty or broken toys or toys with sharp edges. We ask that you wash soft toys in particular before donation, unless they're brand new. We also can't accept incomplete toys, like sets of board games or puzzles with missing pieces. These can't be resold.