- Schools Speak Out
- Send My Friend to School
- Support young people to take action for climate justice
- Fundraising ideas and advice for schools
- Glastonbury Art Project for Schools
Fundraise at your school
Raising money for a charity can be a springboard towards supporting young people to become active global citizens. Our guide for teachers examines the education practice of fundraising at school. It includes practical tips, teaching ideas and useful sources of information to help you and your young people get the most out of any fundraising that you choose to do.
FUNDRAISING CAN HELP YOUNG PEOPLE TO
- learn more about the big issues that affect us all
- develop essential skills they can transfer to other areas of their lives and the curriculum
- consider their own rights and responsibilities, locally and globally
- improve their understanding of how charities like Oxfam work
- build empathy for others
- see their actions make a positive difference in the world
SCHOOLS SPEAK OUT
Support young people to demonstrate leadership, take part in our latest campaigns, and speak out about global poverty.