- Stories of Climate Change
- Explore the work of Oxfam
- World Book Day Activities
- Global Food Challenge
- Stand with Refugees
- Making Sense of the Climate Emergency
- New Year's Resolutions
- International Women's Day
- Children's Rights
- Go Bananas: Discover where food comes from
- Climate challenge
- COVID-19 responses around the world
Our popular Climate Challenge resources focus on the human impact of the climate crisis: how communities around the world are being affected by climate change and how people are responding and adapting to these challenges.
With separate versions for ages 7-11 and 11-14, the activities link to a number of curricular areas including English, science and geography.
- Carry out a science investigation to develop understanding of the greenhouse effect.
- Identify human causes of climate change.
- Compare carbon footprints.
- Use a consequence web, case studies and role play to develop awareness of the impacts of the climate crisis.
- Play a climate change vulnerability game.
- Investigate how communities are adapting to the effects of climate change.
- Work with others to take action against climate change.