- Stories of Climate Change
- Explore the work of Oxfam
- Looking beyond the single story
- Global Food Challenge
- The Human Impact of Climate Change
- Stand with Refugees
- Making Sense of the Climate Emergency
- New Year's Resolutions
- International Women's Day
- Children's Rights
- Go Bananas: Discover where food comes from
- Climate challenge
- COVID-19 responses around the world
- Raising Her Voice
- Talking about Ukraine in school?
- Sustainable Fashion - A Guide for Teachers
- The World Cup - A Fair Game?
Photo: John McLaverty/Oxfam
Making Sense of the Climate Emergency
Young people are growing up in a climate emergency. Eco-anxiety is on the rise and there is a growing need for young people to be supported to face the reality of climate change, talk about their concerns and consider potential responses.
With inspiring case studies and creative ideas for taking action, this cross-curricular resource for ages 8-14 helps learners to make sense of the climate crisis.
- Reflect on what we value the most.
- Discuss thoughts and feelings about climate change.
- Plan and take action for our planet and its people.