- Stories of Climate Change
- Explore the work of Oxfam
- World Book Day Activities
- Global Food Challenge
- Stand with Refugees
- Making Sense of the Climate Emergency
- New Year's Resolutions
- International Women's Day
- Children's Rights
- Go Bananas: Discover where food comes from
- Climate challenge
- COVID-19 responses around the world
Stand with Refugees
We all want to live in a place of safety with our loved ones. A place we can call home. But conflict, disaster and poverty has made home a distant memory for millions of people.
These cross-curricular teaching ideas support learners to strengthen their enquiry skills, think critically about why some people are forced to flee, and develop empathy for others.
- Use photographs to develop visual literacy.
- Investigate push and pull factors.
- Analyse real-life statistics.